- Get Out – Chris and his girlfriend Rose go upstate to visit her parents for the weekend. At first, Chris reads the family’s overly accommodating behavior as nervous attempts to deal with their daughter’s interracial relationship, but as the weekend progresses, a series of increasingly disturbing discoveries lead him to a truth that he never could have imagined.
- Get Out – Rose Armitage is taking her boyfriend, Chris Washington, to meet her parents for the first time. He’s a bit uneasy about how they’ll treat him, as they’re white and he’s black. However, her parents turn out to be unfazed and everything seems to be going fine. Chris then starts to notice some weird behavioral traits with the African American staff at the house. The Armitages throw a huge party and Chris ends up in some awkward conversations with the guests. Initially he just puts it down to the racial difference, but then the guests’, and Armitages’, motives start to appear more sinister. Chris decides it is time to get out..
- Get Out – Chris Washington, a talented young African American photographer, prepares to meet his Caucasian girlfriend Rose Armitage’s parents during a weekend in their Lake Pontaco home. Chris and Rose have been together for five months, and the Armitages are completely unaware that their daughter’s sweetheart is black. But when finally Chris meets Rose’s mother, a psychiatrist who specializes in hypnosis, and her father, a neurosurgeon, he will soon realise that the family is surrounded by black servants in the total privacy of their magnificent, yet secluded estate in the woods. Little by little, as the friendly and polite ambience gives way to an indistinguishable, rather unrecognisable threat, the unsettling mood coupled with sheer dread will quickly disturb the family’s tranquil facade. What could the Armitages be hiding? And why is there an off-limits, locked room that leads to the basement?
- Get Out – An African American man travels with his Caucasian girlfriend to meet her parents for the first time . What starts out as an awkward visit soon turns into a horrifying struggle for his sanity and survival as the family and the townspeople are not what they seem.
- Get Out – It’s time for a young African-American to meet with his white girlfriend’s parents for a weekend in their secluded estate in the woods, but before long, the friendly and polite ambience will give way to a nightmare.
|Tagline:||Just because you’re invited, doesn’t mean you’re welcome.|
|Cast:||Allison Williams, Ashley LeConte Campbell, Ben Ladner, Betty Gabriel, Brad Spiers, Bradley Whitford, Caleb Landry Jones, Caren L. Larkey, Catherine Keener, Daniel Kaluuya, Erika Alexander, Evan Shafran, Gary Wayne Loper, Geraldine Singer, Ian Casselberry, Jack Teague, Jamie Gliddon, Jana Allen, Jeronimo Spinx, Jordan Peele, Julie Ann Doan, Keith Stanfield, LilRel Howery, Lory Tom Thompson Sr., Lyle Brocato, Marcus Henderson, Mark Baynard Baggs, Matthew McCrocklin, Michael Amstutz, Richard Herd, Rutherford Cravens, Sean Paul Braud, Stephen Root, Trey Burvant, Zailand Adams|
|Director:||Gerard DiNardi, Jordan Peele, Ram Paul Silbey, Rhona Rubio|