Black Panther (2018) – King T’Challa returns home from America to the reclusive, technologically advanced African nation of Wakanda to serve as his country’s new leader. However, T’Challa soon finds that he is challenged for the throne by factions within his own country as well as without. Using powers reserved to Wakandan kings, T’Challa assumes the Black Panther mantel to join with girlfriend Nakia, the queen-mother, his princess-kid sister, members of the Dora Milaje (the Wakandan “special forces”), and an American secret agent, to prevent Wakanda from being dragged into a world war.
- After the events of Captain America: Civil War, King T’Challa returns home to the reclusive, technologically advanced African nation of Wakanda to serve as his country’s new leader. However, T’Challa soon finds that he is challenged for the throne from factions within his own country. When two foes conspire to destroy Wakanda, the hero known as Black Panther must team up with C.I.A. agent Everett K. Ross and members of the Dora Milaje, Wakandan special forces, to prevent Wakanda from being dragged into a world war.
- When King T’Challa returns to his home nation of the secluded but technologically advanced African nation of Wakanda, he is put to the test as both king of his country and Black Panther when he is drawn into a conflict that puts the fate of Wakanda and the world at risk. To defeat his enemies and protect his countries, the king must rally his allies and unleash the power of Black Panther.
- After the death of his father, T’Challa now prepares to be crowned the new king of Wakanda. However, T’Challa finds that his position is now being challenged by the appearance of an old enemy named Killmonger, which puts both Wakanda and the world at risk. Teaming with the Dora Milaje, his little sister Shuri, and his CIA ally Everett K. Ross, T’Challa must harness the powers of the Black Panther to fight his enemy and save Wakanda from destruction.
- In the aftermath of Captain America: Civil War (2016) and in the wake of King T’Chaka’s death, young Prince T’Challa returns to his secluded homeland in Wakanda to prepare for his coronation day. However, the new King will soon have to face the technologically-advanced country’s arch-enemy, the arms-dealer Ulysses Klaue, who is well-aware of Wakanda’s secrets and is determined to make a profit with the aid of the megalomaniac, Erik Killmonger. Can the noble Black Panther protect not only the throne but also the land’s very future?
- T’Challa, the King of Wakanda, rises to the throne in the isolated, technologically advanced African nation, but his claim is challenged by a vengeful outsider who was a childhood victim of T’Challa’s father’s mistake.