- Armed with the astonishing ability to shrink in scale but increase in strength, con-man Scott Lang must embrace his inner-hero and help his mentor, Dr. Hank Pym, protect the secret behind his spectacular Ant-Man suit from a new generation of towering threats. Against seemingly insurmountable obstacles, Pym and Lang must plan and pull off a heist that will save the world.
- Scott Lang, an engineer who committed a crime he felt that was justified, is sent to prison. When he gets out he wants to be on the straight and narrow for his daughter but having a record doesn’t help. And his ex-wife refuses to let him see his daughter because he can’t find a regular job. Eventually his friend tells him of a job and he decides to take it. Scott has to break into a vault and when he does all he finds is a weird suit. After he takes it, he puts it on and discovers it shrinks him. Scott tries to return it and when he does he’s arrested, A man claiming to be his attorney goes to see him and he tells him that the suit was an opportunity which he should have taken. Later some ants bring him the suit and he puts it on and gets out of jail. He then goes to the man who says he’s Hank Pym the man who created the suit. He used it before and called himself Ant-Man. He gave it up when he found out people were planning to use his technology for things he doesn’t think is right so he made sure no one could replicate it and put it away. But he now needs Scott to be Ant-Man because it seems like his protégé, Darren Cross, who forced him out of his company, is close to replicating it. So he wants Scott to get into the lab and take it. Scott is uncertain if he can do it and Pym’s daughter who thinks she should be the one to go agrees. But Pym thinks Scott is the one. So they train him while trying to make sure Cross doesn’t suspect anything.
- In 1989, the scientist Dr. Hank Pym quits working for the S.H.I.E.L.D. when he discovers that they have unsuccessfully tried to replicate his shrinking technology named Ant-Man that he considers too dangerous for mankind. In the present days, Dr. Pym was forced by his daughter Hope van Dyne and his former protégé Darren Cross to leave his company Pym Technologies to them. Further, he finds that Darren is developing his own shrinking technology named Yellowjacket. Meanwhile, the small-time criminal Scott Lang is released from prison and welcomed by his former cell mate Luis that wants him to participate in a heist. However Scott wants to find an honest job to take care of his beloved daughter Cassie that lives with his estranged wife Maggie and her future husband Detective Paxton. However his criminal record does not give a chance to him and he accepts to participate in the heist of the house of a millionaire. He finds only a special suit in the safe and he is arrested again by the police. Soon he learns that he is part of the scheme plotted by Dr. Pym and Hope to make him a superhero wearing the suit and save the world destroying the Yellowjacket. Without any alternative, Scott is trained by Dr. Pym and Hope in the beginning of an incredible adventure.
- After serving a few years in prison, former burglar Scott Lang is released. Now wanting to be straight, Scott sets out to find himself a job. But he is totally unaware that his record is preventing him from working and seeing his young daughter Cassie. When he steals a powerful suit, he quickly returns it only to find himself arrested again. But a mysterious man named Hank Pym has other ideas for him. Pym explains that it has the power to shrink in size and increase in strength due to a special formula called the Pym Particle. He was once it’s owner and called himself Ant-Man. Unfortunately during his SHIELD days, Pym discovers that others wanted to replicate his design. Now Pym wants to use Scott to being the new Ant-Man because his former apprentice Darren Cross is working to replicate the formula for his own evil purposes. So Scott and Pym, along with Pym’s daughter Hope must plan a heist that will stop Cross and save the world from certain chaos.
- Armed with a super-suit with the astonishing ability to shrink in scale but increase in strength, cat burglar Scott Lang must embrace his inner hero and help his mentor, Dr. Hank Pym, plan and pull off a heist that will save the world.